With a decade of experience in the fitness industry, Kyle has worked with a wide variety of demographics and populations around the world: professional/collegiate/high school athletes, strength athletes, endurance athletes, special operators, first responders, and many more.
- Precision Nutrition L1
- Eleiko Olympic Weightlifting and Program Design
- Functional Movement Screen L1
- Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer (ACSM)
KYLE ROBERTSON / OWNER
Kyle has been a strength coach & personal trainer for the last ten years. A Virginia Beach native, Kyle’s passion for fitness began as high school athlete where he won a Beach District Champion, Eastern Regional Champion, and State Medalist in wrestling. He also played baseball where he was first Team All-Conference.
As a student Virginia Tech, Kyle started personal training while also working as an intern for Virginia Tech’s Strength & Conditioning department. Upon graduating with a BS in Biological Sciences, Kyle relocated back to Virginia Beach where he spent 3 successful years as a strength coach before taking his expertise to Alabama where he served as the Personal Training Coordinator for Auburn University for 3 years.
In addition to being a full-time strength & nutrition coach, Kyle has competed in Powerlifting, Olympic lifting, Spartan races, and half marathons.
Kyle and his fiancé, Madison, live in Virginia Beach, VA with their 2 fur babies and are expecting their first child in April.
Kyle has experience working with:
- Collegiate, high school, and youth athletes: baseball, softball, soccer, swimming, lacrosse, basketball, wrestling, equestrian, golf, and track
- Various military & veteran clientele
- General fitness clientele
- Busy executives and parents
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Clients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Clients with special needs: cerebral palsy, autism, down syndrome, Ehlers-Danlo Syndrome, & more
- Powerlifters, Olympic lifters
- Triathletes, runners, and OCR competitors
- First responders